Back to Main Website
Disclosure Log
Contact Details

Not satisfied With The Trust Response?

If you’re not satisfied with the Trust’s response to your Subject Access Request (SAR) then in the first instance you should contact the Medico-Legal Team (who have provided you with the information) at:

Medico-Legal Department,
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust,
Stepping Hill Hospital,
Stockport SK2 7JE 

you can also contact the Data Protection Officer at or alternatively you can make a complaint.

Further information on how to do this can be found on the Making a Complaint page or complain to the Information Commissioner about the way the Trust or any other organisation is processing your personal data.

The Information Commissioner is an independent regulator who provides advice and guidance on and enforces the Data Protection Act (DPA). The Commissioner will not normally investigate complaints if you have not tried to resolve the matter with the organisation yourself first.