Back to Main Website
Disclosure Log
Contact Details

Keeping Your Information Up to Date

If you believe that any part of the information we hold about you in your record is incorrect or inaccurate, you can apply to have this corrected. Once we have reviewed your request, if we agree that the information is inaccurate, we will correct it.  If we are not satisfied that the information is incorrect, a note will be made in your record of the information you consider to be inaccurate.  You will be given a copy of either the correction or the note.

If you wish to highlight potential inaccuracies, please e-mail the Data Protection Officer at