Back to Main Website
Disclosure Log
Contact Details

Can I Arrange For Someone Else to Request On My Behalf?

Yes. You can ask anyone to act on your behalf such as a friend, relative, solicitor or employee of a consumer organisation such as a Citizens Advice Bureau. Before we will discuss or provide your personal data to anyone acting on your behalf you must confirm to us in writing that they have your authority to do so.

In the case of children/young adults, we will require appropriate authority that you are legally able to act on behalf of the child, however we will be able to discuss this further when the application is made.